The multi lug beams from OX Worldwide are extremely robust and versatile. This perforated lifting beam offers numerous attachement points at regular intervals and can therefore be adapted to different lifting operations.
On the top side it is possible to use the multi lug beam with a central shackle (as a lifting beam), but alternatively also with a 2-leg suspension (i.e. as a spreader beam or a semi-spreader; please always take the sling angles into account). Regardless of which configuration is used, the load capacity always remains the same.
This combination of possible uses offers enormous flexibility.
The multi lug beams are usually in stock with load capacities of 10 t, 24 t, 34 t and 50 t and a span of 4 m either in Germany or at the manufacturer in Spain, so that short-term delivery is also possible. (Subject to prior sale).
Advantages of OX Worldwide multi lug beam are as follows:
The drawing below shows various possible uses of the multi lug beam from OX Worldwide.
Mild steel and steel with a high elastic limit are used to produce the multi lug beams. These are optionally available with a 3.1. Material certificate delivered.
- The primer of the lifting beams consists of sandblasting Sa 2.5 without standard: SIS 05 59 00.
- Painting is carried out in accordance with ISO 12944, category C2.
- This is followed by a coat of epoxy zinc phosphate primer.
- The finish is completed with two layers of polyurethane enamel paint in RAL 2004.
The company OX Worldwide is ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 3834-2 certified. The following guidelines are used for design and production:
- The Machinery Directive 2006/42/EG
- The EN ISO 12100: 2012; Safety of machines – general design principles – risk assessment and risk reduction
- The EN 13155:2004+A2:2009; Cranes – Safety – Loose lifting devices
- The FEM 1.001 – Issue 1; Calculation bases for cranes
- The EN 10204; Metallic products – types of test certificates (2004)
- The ISO 8539:2009-03; Forged steel lifting parts for use in grade 8 round steel chains
Here you can find examples from the delivery program of multi lug beams from OX Worldwide. This currently includes four versions with load capacities of 10 t, 24 t, 34 t and 50 t. The length of the models is 2 m or 4 m.
We would be happy to provide you with a complete offer for the multi lug beams. Just ask us about suitable shackles and slings!
This post is also available in: German